Your marketing campaigns are responsible for attracting new potential customers and delivering them to your product. When they arrive, your on-site or in-store message will speak to these new potential customers and explain your product so they can make an informed decision. If you need help with messaging and copywriting, you can learn more about those services here.
My experience in direct-to-consumer marketing includes digital and print campaigns, spanning single interactions (like a social media post) to year-long campaigns with multiple interactions online, in email, in print, and on site.
Marketing services include:
- Email Marketing, including HTML email building, graphic design work, and automated campaign planning and implementation
- Data Analysis, including collecting and interpreting the results of your email and print campaigns and online store performance to gauge effectiveness and true cost of efforts
- Digital Merchandising, including online store layout, assortment, pricing, on-site ads, and search engine optimization (SEO) to improve your Google rankings
- Copywriting for Products and Services
- Content Marketing, including written promotion for your product on your site, partner blogs, and print publications
- Paid Advertising, including print, audio, social media, and Google Ads
- Marketing Collateral, including brochures, flyers, and layout for events, products, and sales
- Establishing Your Brand using audience demographic information, your products and services, and consistent marketing messaging
“Caitlin has worked with Free Our Girls since our founding in 2014. We have contracted with her for many projects, including our main and program logo designs and various marketing materials such as business cards, brochures and name tags. Caitlin has always listened to our organization’s needs and has worked diligently to incorporate our vision into her work. She is an honest and reliable person and communicates effectively and efficiently.” —Megan Lundstrom, Executive Director Free Our Girls
Get in touch today if you’d like to work together to grow your business.
Caitlin at Briar Rose Consulting