What is marketing, really, and what does it mean for your business? Everyone has their own ideas of how to define it, ranging from cutting edge digital wizardry to lies and black magic.
I believe your marketing campaigns are responsible for attracting new potential customers and delivering them to your product. When they arrive, your on-site or in-store message will speak to these new potential customers and explain your product so they can make an informed decision. If you need help with messaging and copywriting, you can learn more about those services here.
My experience in direct-to-consumer marketing includes digital and print campaigns, spanning single interactions (like a social media post) to year-long campaigns with multiple interactions online, in email, in print, and on site.
Marketing services include:
- Email Marketing, including HTML email building, graphic design work, and automated campaign planning and implementation
- Data Analysis, including collecting and interpreting the results of your email and print campaigns and online store performance to gauge effectiveness and true cost of efforts
- Digital Merchandising, including online store layout, assortment, pricing, on-site ads, and search engine optimization (SEO) to improve Google rankings
- Copywriting for Products (ranging from how-to books and DVDs to art and craft supplies) and Services (including non-profit human trafficking awareness and creative writing for aspiring memoirists)
- Content Marketing, including written promotion for your product on your site, partner blogs, and print publications.
- Marketing Collateral, including brochures, flyers, and layout for events and sales
- Establishing Your Brand using audience demographic information, your products and services, and consistent marketing messaging
My approach is honest and simple: partner with a great product or useful service, learn about the intended user, identify audiences with these users, and deliver the users to your product or service.
Get in touch today if you’d like to work together to grow your business.
Caitlin at Briar Rose Consulting