Let's find out what's really going on with your email program.
In-depth email marketing audits help you understand what's working with your emails.
They also identify powerful areas of opportunity.
Do you feel like you're sending emails in the dark?
You probably review your open rates, click rates, and sales...
But do you ever wonder what else is happening with your emails?
For many clients, the email marketing audit is the first step to understanding how to send emails that subscribers want to see in their inboxes.
Program audits can also reveal powerful insights that tell you what to do in the future, based on what's happened in the past.
If your email program is facing problems, an audit can help get things back on track.
And if your program is already running well, an audit can enhance what's already working and introduce new ideas.
Are you asking questions like these about your emails?
- DELIVERY: Are my emails going to spam? What can I do if they are?
- CHURN: Why is my list shrinking, and what can I do to keep subscribers around longer?
- PERFORMANCE: I had high unsubscribe rates on my industry's biggest holiday. Why did that happen?
- ENGAGEMENT: Open and click rates are going down, or are lower than I want. What can I do?
- BEHAVIOR: My subscribers are coming back to my emails months and even years later to shop. Why is that?
- DESIGN: What should my emails look like? How long should they be?
- TIMING: When should I send? How often—daily? Weekly? Monthly?
- PLANNING: We had to rush last holiday season. What should we be looking at in advance this year?
Find the answers you need with an email marketing audit.
Learn more about my three most popular email program audit options. Each audit includes what's listed below. A custom audit can be prepared to suit your needs, so reach out if you don't see what you need here!
All audits include a comprehensive report on findings, along with prioritized next steps that make it easy for you to build an action plan.
— BASIC AUDIT —
STARTING AT $500
— DELUXE AUDIT —
STARTING AT $1000
— PREMIUM AUDIT —
STARTING AT $1500